Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Analytics and Operations Management
I am currently a Visiting Assistant Professor in the Department of Analytics and Operations Management at Bucknell University. I received my Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering & Management from Oklahoma State University under the guidance of Dr. Baski Balasundaram. My primary research interests are in Computational Combinatorial Optimization, Network Optimization, Graph-based Data Mining, Data Analytics of Complex Networks with applications in Social Network Analysis and Healthcare. I received my B.S. degree from the Zhongyuan University of Technology, China in 2008, and an M.S. degree from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China in 2011, both in the Industrial Engineering program. Since March 2011, I had worked as an Industrial Engineer for 3.5 years in Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., China.
- I will give a talk titled “On finding fault-tolerant low-diameter clusters in graphs” at the INFORMS Telecommunications and Network Analytics (TNA) Conference 2020, October 20-21, 2020.
- I will give two talks titled “Detecting Comorbidity Progression Using Temporal Disease Networks: A Case Study on Clostridioides Difficile” and “On finding fault-tolerant low-diameter clusters in graphs” at INFORMS 2020 Annual Meeting, November 8-11, 2020.
- I will give a talk titled “Detecting Comorbidity Progression Using Temporal Disease Networks: A Case Study on Clostridioides Difficile” at DSI 2020 Annual Conference, November 21-23, 2020.
- [August 24, 2020] A paper titled “Detecting Comorbidity Progression Using Temporal Disease Networks: A Case Study on Clostridioides Difficile” (joint work with Suhao Chen, Zhuqi Miao, Dursun Delen, and Andrew Gin) was submitted.
- [July 29, 2020] The major revision of the paper titled “Shipment Sizing for Autonomous Trucks of Road Freight” (joint work with Chun-Miin (Jimmy) Chen) was submitted.
- [November 23, 2019] I gave a talk entitled Formulation and Solution of Master Production Planning in Large Scale Private Label Manufacturing at DSI 2019 Annual Conference in New Orleans, LA.
- [October 21, 2019] I gave a talk entitled Fault-tolerant s-clubs at INFORMS 2019 Annual Meeting in Seattle, WA.
- [October 5, 2019] My team members and I won the Second Place Prize ($3000) at the Hacking Health Competition, Geisinger Medical Center.
- [July 11, 2019] I successfully defended his dissertation titled “Finding second-order clubs” (Dissertation link).
- [April 26, 2019] I will join the Department of Analytics and Operations Management at Bucknell University as a visiting assistant professor this Fall.