Computational Combinatorial Optimization, Network Optimization, Graph-based Data Mining, Data Analytics of Complex Networks with applications in Social Network Analysis and Healthcare.
Refereed Journal Papers
- Yajun Lu, Suhao Chen, Zhuqi Miao, Dursun Delen, and Andrew Gin. Clustering temporal disease networks to assist clinical decision support systems in visual analytics of comorbidity progression. Decision Support Systems, 148:113583, 2021
- Chun-Miin (Jimmy) Chen and Yajun Lu. Shipment Sizing for Autonomous Trucks of Road Freight. International Journal of Logistics Management, 32(2):413–433, 2021
- Yajun Lu, Esmaeel Moradi, and Balabhaskar Balasundaram. Correction to: Finding a maximum k- club using the k-clique formulation and canonical hypercube cuts, Optimization Letters, 12(8):1959– 1969, 2018
- Yajun Lu and J. Cecil. An Internet of Things (IoT)-based collaborative framework for advanced manufacturing, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 84(5-8):1141– 1152, 2016
- J. Cecil, Bharathi Raj Kumar, Yajun Lu, and Vinod Basallali. A review of micro-devices assembly techniques and technology, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 83(9- 12):1569–1581, 2016
- Yajun Lu, Qingjiang Han, and Yunqing Rao. Path optimization in metal cutting based on common line cutting method, Machinery Design and Manufacture, 6:120–122, 2011
- Qingjiang Han, Yajun Lu, and Yunqing Rao. Plate cutting NC machining Simulation system based on OpenGL, Manufacturing Automation, 32(11):57–62, 2011
- Yajun Lu, Hosseinali Salemi, Balabhaskar Balasundaram, and Austin Buchanan. On finding fault-tolerant low-diameter clusters in graphs, minor revision at INFORMS Journal on Computing, December 2021 (PDF and Code).
- Yajun Lu, J. Cecil, Blayne Mayfield, and Parmesh Ramanathan. A next generation IoT based approach for collaborative manufacturing, Proceedings of the 2016 Industrial and Systems Engineering Research Conference, Anaheim, CA, May 2016
- Yajun Lu, J. Cecil, and Zak Zafar. The creation of Collaborative Cyber Physical Environments for Micro Assembly. Proceedings of the ASME 2015 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Houston, TX, November 13-19, 2015
- Yajun Lu and J. Cecil. An internet of things (IoT) based cyber physical framework for advanced manufacturing. In OTM Confederated International Conferences “On the Move to Meaningful Internet Systems”, pp. 66-74, Springer, October 2015